Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 01:48 AM   #19
Thor-Machine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #14807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Being in the Insurance Business for 40 years: they don't even know what questions to ask...
A claims rep. never takes the time to ask if you were properly loaded or not...
Law Enforcement Officers won't care either: as long as it's not glaringly obvious...

(Like the time my Dad was taking a Backhoe up to our hunting camp... in a one-ton Dump!
(2700 pounds overweight!)

I'm sure the flunky writing the policy doesn't know or care.....and I'm equally certain the boys in blue cruising the highways don't give a rats butt about your unsafe & illegal load.........until you have a wreck & you find yourself arrested & charged for vehicular homicide or grave injuries and the Plantiff's attorney seeks & discovers the weights you're hauling & lawyers for your insurance company put that magnifying glass over the small print that your policy writer didn't have the notion to show you and you then discover that driving with an overloaded vehicle is grounds for making your policy null & void.
But what do you care. You're out pulling anything you want, throwing caution to wind, putting yourself & everyone around you in jeopardy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum