Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 02:26 AM   #13
Bratmanstudio

State: California
THOR #8228
Quote:
Originally Posted by analoguy View Post
Bratmanstudio:

I have a Miramar 34.2, which I bought new in early 2017. My thinking was: If slideouts tend to be a problem, why not just have one big one. Hopefully that will be less problems.
Well, that has been the case. Not many problems, and we have done 22,000 miles, which includes a 14,000 mile rt from Florida to Alaska. There is not too much you could ask me that we haven't experienced, but overall, a "B" grade for the Miramar. The weakest point is the Instruction Manual. They really don't tell you anything about your particular rig....you have to learn a lot of stuff on your own, and it helps a lot if you are 'MECHANICALLY INCLINED'.

Go for it, Jim
I concur, a B or B+ in my case is fair. With all the complaints I've read over the years, but I haven't found most of them with my coach. And the ridiculous cheap price I paid, with not having to do much in upgrades, which the previous owner did, and still not knowing as much as I'd like to due to that close to useless manual, I'll give you that 'B'. BTW: How's your dining table, mine doesn't line up perfectly to the benches, and seem a little loose. I need to go through everything and tweak. I wish I had more time to work on it, it's something I really enjoy. Just the concept of the vehicle makes me happy. We just went thru the new 2019's, for our price point and all the similarities, we're cool with keeping ours for a long while. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180520_100019.jpeg
Views:	94
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	16917

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum