Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 08:36 AM   #26
macgyvr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31E
State: Indiana
THOR #7936
Send a message via ICQ to macgyvr Send a message via AIM to macgyvr
I saved for a few months and was going to do the rickson wheels and tires last year. Just as I was ready to pull the trigger I read about the nexen tires. I ended up going with the Nexen Roadian CT8 HL LT225/75R-16 from simple tire. I found a 10% coupon online and got 7 of them for $831, shipping was free. I had just under $200 in mounting and balance and I still have the original 8k mile michelins to sell. So for $1000 I got a higher load rating tire. I have put about 2000 miles or so on them so far and they are working fine.

I took the other couple thousand bucks I had saved and put it into more mods for my Jeep Wrangler...

This thread has more info on them.
http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f27...tml#post125954

mac 'hammer down' gyvr

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum