Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 03:31 AM   #19
Bratmanstudio

State: California
THOR #8228
Quote:
Originally Posted by analoguy View Post
Bratmanstudio:
Thanks, now the real question is: can I do it myself? And do you do this for the front and back, or just the front?

I guess the other question: If this improves handling, why didn't Thor do it for us?
A silly question, I guess. Jim
Probably, if you're physically fit enough to work under the coach. If you saw the video, that is basically what me and the wife did, tho, I used my feet to push it into position while she put the bolts threw. Yes, laying on my back on card board. And yes, you're under there, do both! You're coach is 2 years newer so the sway bars shouldn't be that stiff or rusty. The video is of the same chassis. It was a nice bonding experience for me and the wife. But then again, she's of pioneer stock tough.[emoji50][emoji6]
BTW: Why you be the "analog guy", still have a turn table? Maybe a MacIntosh amp.?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.