Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 01:18 PM   #39
NewAxisOwner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #13661
LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES @ General RV of Jacksonville

UPDATE!

Well, after 6 months of total hell, They called me and said that my Axis' AC was fixed (along with a plethera of interior stuff) and would be delivering it back to me that day. This is after being contacted by Thor to help me get my RV back, before they have to take it back...

I asked "Vaid" (the asst. manager of service) if they washed it prior to bringing it back to me (as he had promised in an earlier conversation), as it has been sitting in there dust & oak pollen-filled parking lot for months.

Vaid's reply was that General RV COULD NOT wash my RV due to cement work being done in the detail area. I asked him if they were washing any other RVs. He said "no".

So, after being lied to countless times by so many employees of General RV of Jacksonville, I decided to drive back and see this so-called major construction going on... See pics -

Hmmmm, All I see in the detail area are RV's being detailed... You?
So, I asked a couple of employees why they weren't washing RVs for customers after service? Both rolled their eyes at Vaid's comment to me and stated that there was construction going on, BUT it was for employee parking on the other side of the complex. Yes, I was pretty pissed off, and no, I couldn't find Vaid to call him a liar...

So, NOW i have to fight General RV to replace the decals, which they attempted to order from Thor due to some kind of dark sticky residue under the edges of the clear-edged decals only. Thor says they wont warranty it due to General RV's lack of maintenance for the time on their lot, AND the fact that General RV "supposedly" applied that BS polymer.

Since General RV refuses to replace the the decals (even though they know they are bad), I am going to sue them. I may even sue the sales manager for the 6 months of wasted payments while I'm at it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190422_104822.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	16966   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190422_104911.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	16967  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum