Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 01:27 PM   #35
roy stone

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #5951
Quote:
Originally Posted by roy stone View Post
Get one, it's worth it, but comparison shop for the best price. They are not expensive. It can also be handy on the deck or patio at the house. Convenient, not expensive, very handy, I've used my "Igloo" in the RV and around various entertainment areas of the house for about sixteen years. It serves my purpose, as a portable, inexpensive and convenient source of ice.
I hope the bottom line message I posted earlier to your succinct question regarding the kind, use, and convenience of a portable ice maker will be helpful. Again try one, I think you will find it convenient and useful. After all it is a counter top ice maker and is designed for such. The controls will provide you with how to operate it, when to refill, add water etc. to have continuous ice making. It is not designed to make ice for refrigeration purposes.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.