Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 12:11 AM   #176
Muggs

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #5313
I went with the roadmaster unit because I liked the spring loaded return to center feature. Wife drives and tows with it and s not as strong as me. If I remember correctly, the unit was less than 1/2 cost of safety plus and less complicated. I installed myself by pulling close to swale. Got lucky and initial setup was fine.

I have never had an alignment done on it but I am 2nd owner. First owner drove it less than 400 miles. We at at 24,000 miles and both fronts are wearing fine. No cupping or biased wear. I did notice handling (on center feel) improved when initial crown wore off tires. I remember the Ford twin "I" beam alignment nightmares from 70's and early 80's.

We are very happy with overall performance of the unit. This is my first Ford after all GM over the years. It tows my 1992 Camaro drag car all over the South East without issue. I can honestly say Thor has not disappointed us in the least.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum