Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 11:34 AM   #4
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
I'm actually surprised that any Palazzos came with a "U" shaped dinette, but your's certainly did... http://www.coltonrv.com/wp-content/u...ure-Colton.pdf

For most of us with a booth dinette, the extra cushion is usually found under the bed storage... but, if the former owner removed theirs and put it in storage at their home to make more room in the coach, it may have never got back....

I have two 'extra' Cushions, myself.. one was from a former Georgetown, which we traded in, but forgot that our extra cushion was still at home, and another 'extra' cushion for our Palazzo that we've never used - it's somewhere at the house, too.

I'm surprised that you're trying to even use the U-booth for 'sleeping'... would it even be long enough for anyone? : /

I'm always amazed at the number of 'beds' or 'sleeping areas' that manufacturer's tought for their coaches - a booth that is 48" long is hardly considered a 'sleeping option', unless you're an infant, or 3 year old. That's like saying a twin mattress sleeps 'two'. : /
TurnerFam is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum