Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Under the slide
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 11:14 AM   #6
Steamboat

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.4
State: West Virginia
THOR #8716
Tom: The bag has torn those flat rubber seals on mine as well. I’ve had to reattach them a couple of times. The canvas bag on mine seems to be oversized and that’s why it bunches up when operating the slide. I assume you install your styrofoam insert through the outside access. The elbow attached to the grey tank inlet was glued and didn’t swivel. All the flexing was done by the hose from the kitchen drain. I’m considering installing a smaller pipe from the elbow that will fit down into the tank inlet and let that swivel. Attached is not so great picture of the bag hanging down under the slide. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0112.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	17069

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum