Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 06:47 PM   #1
wdconnors

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 35MQ
State: Florida
THOR #12430
2019 vs 2020 Miramar

Purchased my first Class C RV in July of 2018 and am already looking to make the jump to a Class A.

I've been looking at the Miramar 35.2 for a month or two now and had the framework of a deal in place when I noticed this week that the 2020 Miramar is out on Thor's site and starting to become available.

A few minor changes between the model years (listed below), but one change that has me oddly overthinking is the change from a two burner induction range in the 2019 to a two burner propane plus one burner induction range in the 2020. To me it would seem there was possible customer push back on not being able to use the range on propane if you weren't running generator or at a campground with power. I'm unsure if the batteries can support the induction range or not. Once I started down that path of thought I really liked the change in the 2020.

I know I'm overthinking this minor change, but I'm curious to know everyone else's thoughts.

2019 vs 2020 Changes
-Two burner induction range change to two burner propane plus one burner induction range
-Front dash controls redesigned/moved around (jack control, etc.)
-New dash head unit with larger screen plus Sirius/XM (unsure if 2019 head unit has Sirius/XM or not)
-Various outlet/USB additions/moves
-WiFi Ranger changed to Winegard ConnecT WiFi Extender +4G

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum