Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 11:51 PM   #151
DubeGrpArchitek

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Alaska
THOR #14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by skbarbee View Post
I didn't have the patience to read all 8 pages of this thread but I though I'd weigh in on what I did. There seem to be so many options for upgrades I was unsure which way to go. The handling was absolutely horrible and even terrifying at times. My rig came with a stock steering stabilizer but I replaced it with a Bilstein. I also replaced all 4 shocks with Bilsteins. Replaced front and rear anti-sway bars with Hellwigs and new Moog end links. It handles like a dream now!!! I didn't do the Sumo Springs because I didn't want to overdo it and they seemed the least likely to improve the handling.
To add to the confusion, I started with Sumo Springs and the difference is amazing. No regrets. Handles curves better, dampens side to side sway, and doesn't wander in ruts on I-80.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.