Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 01:55 PM   #3
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
I think they are covering it because I reported the leak within the first three months. The dealer attempted to fix it but obviously didn’t.

I also had the dealer inspect the roof as part of the annual inspection required to maintain their “lifetime” warranty when they were fixing everything and the rig was till only 6 months old.

I’m trusting Thor will inspect for damage and mold. I have a complaint form to fill it and then they will give me a firm date for service. I am going to look for any other little things to have them fix too and put it on the form. I am going to make sure that I state to inspect for structural damage and mold.

The funny thing is we have had a huge amount of rain this spring. I’m If I had to guess I would think it is leaking in the cab-over area. But the over-cab bunk, wood storage area and wall all see dry and no visible signs of water anywhere.

My guess is there is a small leak and it pools up somewhere and then when we start moving it is exiting on the cab ceiling above the drivers seat.

Thor said if I took it to a closer dealer, I would pay and they would reimburse me. I would rather let Thor service deal with it to make sure it is right and have it documented with them in case I get it back and still have issues.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.