Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: wifi
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 03:46 AM   #2
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtrushell View Post
hi, we have a 2016 freedom elite 23h. I'm looking for the best option to boost my wifi signal while in our RV. I want to be able to use the wifi offered at the campgrounds but get better signal because sometimes the signal is poor or weak. I'm not sure if the booster or extender is way to go. also, does anyone know what the dishes are that are in the roof of the RV? there is a cable hookup in our cabinet where the DVD is that has a button to press but I'm not sure if this is for a router or for dish service.

thank you
A dish on the roof I would assume is a satellite dish? Your rig could be satellite prepped or it is for external cable connection. I would contact your dealer or manufacture about that.
You can get a WiFi Ranger to boost the CGs signal. But keep in mind that does not mean that you will have good internet. 99 out of 100 campgrounds do not have good WiFi. Meaning 1mbps down.
What are you expecting or what do you need or want to do online?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.