Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 02:10 PM   #1
javaman661

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #14847
Hello from Middleburg Fl

Hello, new to this forum but was on Forest River forum before. Bought new to me 2017 Thor Vegas 24.1 a month ago only had 8,200 miles so still new. Have only dry camped at Safety Plus one night. Currently at Ford dealer trying to figure out chassis AC. When I test drove it worked fine. Driving home from (private) seller was on interstate 75 started to get warmer got stuck in traffic started to get cold again. Took trip to Austell worked about 20 min then started to get warm so we just opened windows. Got back took to dealer they said had no Freon they filled put dye in gave it back to me. I picked it up same thing 15-20 minutes gets warm. Took back to dealer they rechecked no leaks full of Freon. I picked up but drove around instead of going home same thing gets warm at highway speed after 15 min. Took back to dealer he can’t figure it out. Only mod we got done was making smaller table for up front and command hooks and screen in front of radiator , resealed around all windows.
Waiting to travel now. Lol

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum