Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 03:13 PM   #8
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
I've been thinking about this also for quite some time for my 29m. Went to camping world to get measurement of the Splendid w/d. It will fit with all required space around it

My plan was to remove the make up table and drawers in the bedroom. This table is under the bedroom TV and in between the fridge and bedroom closet its also on the slide

Easy run for water, run under fridge to kitchen sink. Power is already at the table

My problem is I want to vent outside so will need to cut hole in the wall. Only measurement I forgot to get. There is a window on that wall and not sure if the vent opening is below the window. Its pretty close and I think window is in the way. Need to get that measurement

For water drainage I would cut another hole in the wall so drain hose could stick out. I'd mount a 3 inch sewer fitting connecter there. So I could run my sewer hose to it. When washing I'd connect sewer hose so it would go direct to sewer not my black or gray tank

I wasn't really worried about the extra weight on the slide until reading this thread. I'd need the weight of the unit and estimate the weight of the make up table and drawers to see how much it adds

I have a couple other projects before doing this. If I think it won't work then I'll get the washer from amazon the Bob posted

Jerry

Not a good pic but this is where I'd put itClick image for larger version

Name:	20170216_134015.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	17250
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is online now   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum