Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 04:17 PM   #281
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
We bought our 2016 jeep wrangler 3 months after buying our 29m. I wanted the option of doing some off road exploring while travelling the country

And jeep's are just cool.

Another reason for towing is safety. If the my were to break down we have the jeep to get help, parts, etc

We do lots of city exploring when camping so we need our jeep

I went with road master base plate, ready brute elite tow bar/brake system and Hopkins light wiring. Did the install myself

JerryAttachment 17255

And your Jeep is color coordinated with the RV! I’d love to have a Wrangler but darn they are expensive! Last one I looked at was $21,000 for a 2011 model. My 2014 Focus was 1/3 the cost with half the miles. Safe and happy travels.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum