Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 03:21 PM   #18
jeffpiercemagic

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum RW28
State: Florida
THOR #15031
My guess is thor ran the 25" Hdmi cable from the dvd player to under the living room slide and into the compartment under the sink. There is a purple coupler connected to it and another hdmi cable runs up to the TV in the living room. The cable under the side is the one that is not working on my rv. My dealer is going to ask that instead of trying to replace that cable, that they would install a wireless hdmi unit that will send the dvd signal wirelessly to the tv. This is fine with me as then the reciever can be moved to one of the other two tvs to watch a dvd outside or in the bedroom and no cables need to be run.
The wireless system I'm using right now is by actiontec and I believe that is the same unit they want to install in my RV, I will then have two setups and all I will need to do is purchase one more receiver from actiontec so I can send the dvd or whatever signal I want to all three tvs.

Jeff

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.