Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 09:07 PM   #2
Wonderdog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #4466
They're not dead, just not enough juice to start. Same problem in the past. I plugged mine into shore power in my driveway and left it for a couple of hours. Fired up immediately, recharged and everything worked fine. You can reach the coach battery from the front but not to remove it unless you remove other things. Under the passenger table seems to be the only access although Camping World told me they would install the auto fill attachment to the batteries for the arms and legs of my first born and would gain access to the chassis battery by removing the right front wheel. I did it myself from the front and learned a few new words, even at my age. When I didn't let the coach (also 2017 Axis 25.2) set for more than 2 weeks without running it there was no problem. Any longer and I was probably going to have to plug into shore power again for awhile. The monthly drive to Cracker Barrel and starting it every two weeks is a lot easier than changing batteries and for me more fun than a trickle charger.
2019 Honda Ridgeline AWD
Wonderdog is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.