Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: TV Replacement
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 02:43 AM   #8
Wonderdog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #4466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
Your pic came through right side up. I don't see any HDMI, the three into the splitter are cable, one to each TV. While you have that open, check every connection to make sure they are tight on the splitter and the other dohickey, which is the booster switch.
Suggest you get a helper to put that micro back in. I've done it myself, but if you drop it you're in a world of hurt.
So, the question about the HDMI remains. There are videos about splicing or repairing HDMI, so that might be your solution. Not an easy job, but it might be your only option. Good luck!
The microwave is installed thanks to cord management assistance from lovely wife. She pulled it through the hole in the cabinet side as I struggled with the beast. Everything is buttoned up and the problem is now solved. Wireless. Yep, I'm going wireless.
2019 Honda Ridgeline AWD
Wonderdog is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.