Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 08:06 PM   #26
knucklehead

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29m
State: North Carolina
THOR #9553
Aqua-Jet is the BOMB

I installed an AquaJet water pump in my 2018 Thor WindSport 29m. Think it was the biggest one with the variable function. Why, cause more is ALWAYS BETTER! I ended up with an air leak somewhere and just let CW find it and fix. When we had the old pump, if you ran the kitchen sink while someone was in the shower, it was like getting peed on. I think it works better now but not what I was expecting or hoping for. I kept the old pump of coarse in case this one fails. It's under the dinette seat where the pump is. I covered the pump with a cardboard box and several towels to make it quiet. It is rather loud! I'd recommend them and there easy to install!! Bob Trice

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum