Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Water damage
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 10:31 PM   #15
John & Diane

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: Ohio
THOR #989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom N3EQF View Post
Here is a picture that shows the quarter round trim I am using in my RV. I'm in the process of replacing the L-shaped dinette and table with a double loveseat recliner, along with both new captain seats. So this picture is of the end table after rearranging the electrical components inside.
Tom, I did the same thing in our 27K. I think you'll love the change. I also ran an additional electric line down along the wall with flexible conduit and put an outlet next to the driver's seat on the outside wall. Be sure to make sure it doesn't interfere with the bunk coming down. I'm too old to bend down and use the original outlet especially since the loveseat covered that outlet.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum