Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 02:02 PM   #15
jrben

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 35HT
State: Maryland
THOR #1875
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNMIB View Post
Can you explain (Stratus 7). Where you get it and hook up etc.
Stratus 7 is the model of the satellite radio receiver. I got it refurbished from Sirius, with a vehicle install kit, free with a one year subscription. I mounted the radio dock from the vehicle kit on the center section of the dash right over the in-dash radio, and I plug it into the aux port on the in-dash radio. I routed the cable through the dash and brought it out right next to the radio so that it stays plugged into the aux port all the time and the cable is hidden except for the plug. Currently for power I am just plugging it into the 12volt outlet, but eventually when I get around to it I will hard wire it, probably to the same circuit as the in-dash radio.
2015 Thor Challenger 35HT
jrben is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum