Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 04:01 PM   #27
tjyap

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #9320
Not chasing that non-problem.

Whoa... you had me worried for a moment! Until I did some research online to determine that 14.4V is the when gassing may start to happen, but still within the range of normal. From what I have read, more than 14.6V and you should start to be concerned, though many suggest 15V is the cutoff. I think my 14.2V should be ok and definitely not worth me going down that rabbit hole. I keep my unit plugged in and working off the converter all the time, so I monitor the Volts constantly. They rarely remain above 13.2 for more than 24 hours. I also monitor my Deep Cycle Lead Acid water levels. So far they haven't dropped at all in 9 months.
Aims 1200w pure sine inverter (non GFCI circuit)| Sumo Springs Front| Safe T Plus Steering Stabilizer| ARC shower rod| Vent Covers| EL120100C Battery Monitor| Progressive Surge Protector-Portable| Yamaha XT 225 on hitch carrier
tjyap is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum