Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 01:42 PM   #4
m1noel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Idaho
THOR #9660
The 4000 is a foot longer and a little heavier, but we get consistently around 9.2 while towing a 4700LB toad. The worst mpg we have gotten was 8.7 on a 1000 mile trip into a head wind both ways. The best was 9.7 over about 1800 miles. These are mostly interstate trips where I tend to drive mostly around 72 mph. I'm sure I could do better on mileage a little slower. We are not yet retired and feel the need to get where we are going. We had a few initial issues that took our dealership a while to repair, but nothing that made the coach unusable. For the last year and a half it has been totally reliable.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum