Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 07:36 PM   #7
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by apr67 View Post
[Thread Hyjack In Progress]

We are planing to do a day at each this June, any recommendations for highlights? None of us are big hikers.
I’d plan to take the shuttle at Zion and get off at each stop which are near points of interest. Most of the highlights off the main road don’t require walking that far. At times there is a little elevation change along paths, so could be difficult for some.

If you can do light hiking, the Lower and Upper Emerald Pool Trail (across and near Lodge) are relatively short and not too difficult. I hiked to Upper section with my parents when they were in their 80s. I noticed on Summer schedule that Upper section was temporarily closed, so may want to check first.

As I mentioned before, I avoid summer months due to crowds. I don’t recall being there in June (we prefer May and September to go out west when kids are in school).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum