Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 10:57 AM   #19
Miramar Owner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.4
State: Iowa
THOR #4488
Quote:
Originally Posted by suenmike View Post
Anybody have an answer to stopping rain water leaking in by the furnace and TV area on the 2016 Miramar. This is a constant problem, Thor blames Atwood and Vice verser, either way the problem continues. Any suggestions appreciated, thanks.
I have a 2016 Miramar and also had leaking from the outside TV. I caulked around the top of the trim and solved the problem. Since then I have run a small bead of caulk along the top of all trim around the RV...the TV compartment, hot water heater, furnace, outside kitchen, entry door and trim on the lower part of the slides. I did this the first year I bought the coach (2016) and have had no problems since.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum