Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 11:16 PM   #7
ArrrV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 ACE 30.2
State: Florida
THOR #1287
USB Hub

My hub has two components, each with 2 USB outlets. One of the two burned out--no fire or smoke, just stopped working but the component smelled charred. Bought the Thor replacement component, but was annoyed that it arrived with bare wires while my charred one had slide on connectors to slide on the hub's prongs. Well it has slide on connectors now! Replacement is doing just fine. Decided to add more USB outlets to the coach--pulled the 12V from the under cabinet lights and was able to fit them in the space between the cabinet bottom and the false interior cabinet bottom. Bought higher powered (amps) USB outlets for way less than the Thor part. Found all on Amazon. Grands are happy to use all the new ones!
Sorry I can't tell you where your fuse is, I didn't check mine as the bottom half of the plug was working and I could smell burned plastic..... Good luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.