Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #18
Oriana

Brand: Redwood
Model: 36 FL
State: British Columbia
THOR #306
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyStonePark View Post
Hi Folks,

Thought I would share a good news story with you amongst lots of bad. As you know, my wife and I are waiting for one of the first 38fl's off the assembly line. Now before I go any further my wife and I have been becoming more anxious given problems we have been reading about involving other units. With that in mind we contacted our dealer as well as Redwood to express our concerns and how we wanted to handle those concerns before the unit ships. So working together with Tarpley RV and Hilton Riggins we were able to arrange a time for us to come out to the factory and do a prelim. PDI before paint and delivery to us here in Colorado. They were also able to turn on a dime when we made a request to change the King bed option back to the standard queen. (We feared the bedroom would feel too cramped with the King size bed). But today we heard the changed was made and low and behold the unit would come off the line almost a week early. That's not all! They have arranged to hold off on paint until we get back from a business trip to Asian so we can inspect the unit. Sounds as thou our dealer and Redwood are more then willing to address and respond to our concerns before they become issues. We will keep you informed as details emerge and especially after our visit on the 19th.
Yes, a few people have had issues and unfortunately some have been fairly major. However, it is a very small percentage of the total units produced. Those that have experienced problems are generally satisfied with the resolve. On the other forum everyone who has attended the service centre (Crossroads) have been extremely complimentary with the customer service and quality of work.

We only experienced a few minor issues, which were all addressed expeditiously by our dealer and approved by Redwood.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum