Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 11:38 AM   #32
Cpd

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New Hampshire
THOR #14097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Also look into WIFI Ranger. Its not an "Extender" but a "Booster". It will take any WIFI signal within 2 miles radius and boost it. The closer you are the better the signal. So you can park a few block away from Starbucks or Walmart and have a good signal (but we try and purchase someting from the stores anyway to show our appreciation).

Its is more money and needs to be installed on the roof but its works really well.

It was very important that I have a good wifi and cell phone signal in order to work on the road. (we also have WEboost on the roof).

Both work well together but it really depend on what you "need" and how much you want to spend.

Check it out.... its not for everyone but at least you know your options.
I have a booster but dont see a difference...not sure if I need to do something other than follow the set up? which I did....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.