Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 06:14 PM   #19
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
leveling systems

I have a 2018 Thor Siesta which is built on a Mercedes Benz Chassis. I looked at two different systems that bolt onto the frame as required by Mercedes Benz. One was the HWH system which can be installed at most Camping World stores. The other was The Equalizer System. The HWH system uses return springs to pull up the hydraulic ram when not being used. After years of wear, you need to replace those springs. The Equalizer System does not use the return springs. The rams are pulled back up under pressure. Both were about the same in price when installed. I live in Orange County CA and went with the Equalizer system which also come with a smart phone app to remotely control the system. I went with an independent shop in San Bernardino called J&L RV Repair. It is a family owned and run shop 9094292194. The system cost me $6,000 installed. They also do THOR warranty work. Great customer service. I came across them from a couple of other rvers while out camping one weekend.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.