Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 03:26 AM   #12
gerachandler

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Compass 24TF
State: British Columbia
THOR #11939
"Toad" and a Compass... a work in progress

Hi again.... we bought a 2019 mini convertible and I am so in love with her that I do NOT want her to be a toad- the idea of slamming her on a dolly - no way!...currently on short trips I drive behind the Compass and love every second! We do plan to get a vehicle for towing but it will be all wheels down... likely a fiat 500 convertible. We will have our eyes open for one when we begin serious travels and if we think a second vehicle is needed. The Compass fits nicely in most places as it is only 2 car lengths long. Currently we are mostly travelling on Vancouver Island and city parking is rarely an issue. We do have a scooter which loads nicely on the back but if we take our daughter on some trips I am happy to drive my mini behind the Compass so we can pack three people for side trips!

gera

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.