Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 06:06 AM   #1
OntheroadwithT

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas
State: Delaware
THOR #15459
Hello from Delaware

Greetings from the first state! I have been RVing for about ten years. Started with a small pre owned travel trailer, then had a small van camper/motorhome, then upgraded to a large travel trailer, All three of my RVs were Coachmen’s. The craftsmanship and quality exceeded my expectations. Last fall, on a camping trip to Tennessee, I purchased a Thor Vegas 25.6. I bought it late in the season, and traded in my small, van camper. Love how stealth they are, but it was getting increasingly hard to be comfortable in something that tiny. I had seen the Vegas/Axis displayed by Thor, at the Hershey RV show in Pennsylvania. What a perfect size! I tell my friends it’s like a large class A and a Camper Van, had a baby! Unfortunately I have had more than an average amount of issues which have prevented me from taking it on a trip, except to go back to Tennessee for warranty work, where I bought it. Thor is working with me, because I cannot find a tech in my area to do warranty work. So they are sending someone out from Elkhart. Really hoping to work out the issues, so I can start enjoying my coach this summer and explore our beautiful country! Looking forward to your posts!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum