Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 05:47 PM   #8
WD3D

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 30FE
State: Virginia
THOR #15404
Well our maiden voyage was very nice. The only "issue" we have is that the bathroom floor gets quite wet when showering... I cannot tell if it is poor caulking in the shower enclosure or if there is some issue with the shower drain. I'll probably recaulk this week and see if that clears it up first (because that is a quick and easy fix).

We're quite happy with the size, even had family pop in on us for one night and they had plenty of room (and comfort) too. Easy to set up, easy to pack up and stow, easy to drive... I think we'll make another short run this coming weekend as we add to our list of "damn... we needed to bring xxx" or "that coffee pot is horrible!" lists that we've begun.

Oh, and of course that first-world issue of not being able to figure out how to get netflix from our iphones working with the TVs (turns out I had a bad cable).

All in all, an incredibly successful first trip. Getting set for #2 next weekend.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.