Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 11:24 PM   #10
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Yes I can pull forward, but then the ladder would be extended into alleyway. I get where you going though. Let's say I owned one today or you be nice and let me have yours :-)

I would have to check to see what it would cost to have the ladder removed? I want the ladder because I also wish to buy a cover and need to put cover on / off. I want my RV at my house 24/7. I wish to eyeball it every day ....

Incidentally, I do plan to park it forward on special occasions. But when parked forward, I will temporarily park it on far side of the driveway. I then can open my fence so if sitting under the awning you would be facing the pool. The RV would then be blocking the driveway where the cars go in and out, but it would be nice change of pace at making home a vacation home at home.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum