Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 07:08 PM   #63
2015axis

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alaska
THOR #5332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squerly View Post
I ordered and paid for new furniture back on February 21st and was told to expect 6 weeks before it shipped. Around the 5th week I took the squeaky wheel approach and started to email the company about a shipping date.

Long story short, the manufacture was running a week (to 10 days) behind schedule. It finally shipped and after another week of traversing the country in the back of a Freightliner, it arrived in Asheville. But apparently, it’s going to take another 8 days before they can bring it the additional 50 miles from Asheville over to where I’m at. Seriously?

So, this morning, I’m dragging a trailer over to Asheville to pick up the furniture I paid to have delivered. I understand that delays will happen, and that’s why I built in a buffer between my shakedown trip. But it’s the complete lack of professionalism that the shipping company is displaying that really gripes me.

I hunted down some reviews and they are rated 2.5 out of 5. And after talking to them it’s clear how they got such lousy reviews. Sucks that the mindset of providing good service has fallen so far.

Anyway, life goes on, and this morning I’ll hitch up a trailer to go fetch my new coach furniture. I’ve got the address, but I doubt I’ll need it. I’ll just look for the sign that says “Rude and Unprofessional Service Provided Here”.

Furniture looks great, may I ask what company you went through to purchase. Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum