Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 09:35 PM   #25
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by revjeffrey View Post
20 yrs. I have never leveled. I do carry two sets of blocks with me. I guess I like wasting storage space. Keep the $$$.
Almost the same for me over 20 years. Rarely need anything — I’m not that particular about being perfectly level. A couple of times used a 2-ft-long 2 X 12 under rear tires on one side, but normally get level sites or find a level area to park on. I primarily carry the 2 X 12 in case I need it for the jack, not for leveling.

It’s another advantage of smaller rigs and those without slides. Easier to find level area within site and no need to be that level. Fridge worked fine if close to level. For me, sleeping determines how level I need the RV to be.

Now that I think about it, the board was used on 30-Ft Cs with long wheelbase. Can’t recall ever using boards on van or shorter 24-ft Cs.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.