Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 01:37 AM   #14
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
Do check out the Winnebago Vista 29VE. I had one and it was very comfortable and reliable. The only “defect” from your list would be that it only has one air conditioner. There is a roof vent in the bedroom and a dealer certainly could install a second unit. Good luck in your search.
I have tried hard to fall in love with the Vista's. I talked with a Winnebago Rep at an RV show in Dallas last year about their units only having one AC. He was kind of abrupt by saying to NOT to try to install it. He went further by saying that none of their dealers were allowed to install? He also cited that they were not ducted like the Thor 29.3 units. I know it could be added anyway but for the price they comand I simply don't follow why not havre two ACs for anything 29 feet or above?

The Vista 29VE is same length as Coachman Pursuit Precision. The Coachman has 2 ACs and 5500kw. What do you know of Pursuit's quality relative to ACE 29.3 and others similar?

BTW, I saw a Vista LX 27N that was absolutely gorgeous. I almost pulled the trigger but could NOT get pass the fact that the only way to see that very nice big screen TV was with the slide out? I mean who design these things? You driving down the road and got kids in the coach that can't watch TV.

If the 2019 Hurricane / Windsport was 29' 9" or shorter versus that very long 30' 8" it would make me forget about the ACE 29.3 & the Coachman Pursuit Precision 29SS.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum