Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 01:42 PM   #16
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Because I had one I sometimes watch what CW lists the Winnebago 29VE for on their website. Usually it’s $10-15,000 more than similar Thor models but sometimes not. Last week they had all of them about $15,000 less than usual. A week later they were high again. Go figure. It shows how much margin there is on these things. When I bought mine in 2017 the model was pretty new though and I could not get them to discount more than 22% despite pushing hard and even leaving. I came back a whole week later and they still wouldn’t budge. They offered me $1,000 of in-store credit and full boat extended service for 7 years for under $2,000 but nothing more off the price. The model is more plentiful now and there are more competitors with the same floor plan. I find it hard to believe Winnebago forbids their dealers from adding a second air conditioner. If i wanted one I’d make its addition part of the purchase deal. FWIW I never missed it and I only have one on my current 33ft coach as well. I am planning to carry a portable air conditioner when/if we ever travel south in the dead of summer though.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum