Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 11:10 AM   #12
Squerly

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Newmar London Aire
State: North Carolina
THOR #14340
Quote:
Originally Posted by rskrbina View Post
I'm with Dust on his last remark of checking your reservoir fluid level. The sound you are hearing may be the hydraulic pump sucking air. Good luck.
I'm not ruling anything out but I don't understand have being low on fluid would stop the levelers from retracting. But that being said, the next morning I hit the retract switch and all 4 of them slid right up where they belonged. I took advantage of this and moved to a more level spot.

Once moved, I only heard the offending noise once, and that was when the leveler was almost fully extended. So I don't know, it may be that it's low of fluid. And I don't know where the reserve is so I'll have to wait until we get home to check it.

But in the meantime, I still riding high on how great the coach drives since the CHF. It feels so firm and solid. Doesn't wander anymore and really drives great.

Put me in the group that is extremely satisfied with the results of a couple of hours work.
2016 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock edition
Squerly is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum