Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 02:57 AM   #141
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99dart View Post
This is Tessa our 11 yr old silky Terrier. She got to enjoy our very first snowbird trip to Phoenix and Yuma this winter. She was killed by a pitbull mix while on a walk with my wife on 5/11/19. She was such a great pal! Always a happy dog, full of energy, ready to play anytime. As a young dog she started standing in our lap facing us putting her head on our head. We called it her "Yorkie mind meld". We miss her dearly! She really was our "spoiled only child"! Forgot to say, the bottom picture, one day after torn ACL surgery. She just had to be with me while I was working on something in the old motorhome. I put her up on the bed so she could be close & see me. You can see the shaved leg in the picture.

So sad! Our little Max got jumped by a pit bull mix recently on a walk. Had his head in his mouth. I whacked him VERY hard on the head with the hard plastic leash handle and he let go. Could have been as sad as your situation. After we lost our 17 y.o. Bichon we were sure we would not get another dog. But Max is a rescue and we could t resist. He’s even sweeter (as if that could be possible!) than the last one. It’s hard to lose one like you did.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1738.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	17831

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum