Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 01:25 PM   #68
Squerly

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Newmar London Aire
State: North Carolina
THOR #14340
Yeah, that part can be frustrating as you don’t know which one of the tire meters is correct, right? In my case, there was only 1lb difference between them so I figured that was probably close enough, or as good as it was going to get anyway.

I didn’t get a chance to check for continued accuracy when I got to the campground because the monitor was in alarm mode, shortly followed by a problem with the leveling jacks. Throw in a dose of 100 degree heat and me being irritated over having choosing the obsolete worst site in the park, dogs raising heck, a cranky wife, and somehow checking for accuracy fell by the wayside. (Come on, you’ve been there, lol.).

Anyhow, hopefully things will be less chaotic on the return trip and I can check it when I get home.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.