Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 05:40 PM   #10
Carole H.

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3601
State: North Carolina
THOR #5972
I can tell you one campground that Thor's cheap tv's do not work at and that is Ocean Lakes Campground in Myrtle Beach, SC. We learned the hard way and had to replace all 3 of our tv's with Vizio from Walmart while on vacation. I called Thor and complained and it did no good. They said they were unaware of any problem with the Seiki tv's. Make sure when you replace them, the new ones have a QAM tuner!!! Ocean Lakes is the only one that we have experienced the tv problem with. We visited Anchor Down Campground and the ole cheap tv's worked fine. I just purchased a new motorhome and the first thing I asked was about the tv's.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum