Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 01:01 PM   #30
pmbreaux

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34J Windsport
State: Louisiana
THOR #15123
Well, I have always "tuned" everything I've owned. This 5-Star tune totally changed the feel of my MH, from initial touch of accelerator off-idle, to transmission shift points, lack of downshifting when climbing overpasses and small bridges, to jake braking when tow/haul mode is on.

I have also gained ~10% with stock ECU tune from 5-Star, but I also added the Banks CAI and they sent a new version of tune w/ upgrade.
Every Dodge Cummins I've owned had some sort of tune or piggy back programmer, ALL my Harleys, 09 Night train, 2010 CVO Ultra, 2009 CVO Road Glide, 2004 CVO Electra Glide....All increased HP and Tq. The numbers were greater in my 2010 Dodge 3500, hat was getting 15 mpg while towing my 32'TT that we had before our MH.

So, in short, I'm a tuning fan and can see the difference in everything I've owned, and most were Dyno tested ...
2021 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie
pmbreaux is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.