Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 02:09 PM   #30
Squerly

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Newmar London Aire
State: North Carolina
THOR #14340
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Thanks, Jim.

This is my first experience with dually tires, so I have ZERO idea as to the best way to monitor them, other than to let technology do it. I am getting an alignment tomorrow at a Goodyear Commercial Tire Center and I plan on asking them for some tips, while I'm there.

The EEZ system that I'm looking at is $299 on their website, and that includes six sensors (either "anti theft" or the flow-through type); they must have dropped since you looked at it.(?) Either way, I'd love to hear about your new system.

t
Timmy, if you haven't already chosen a TPMS, here is a link to the one I bought. The configuration and user instructions are horrible, even by standard ChinGlish standards. But once you get it setup, it seems to work fine.

Placement of the display needs to be somewhere that the sun isn't going to hit it or you'll have a tough time reading it. The monitor/display works off of rechargeable batteries that can be replaced, recharged with USB or recharged with the built in solar charger that is on top of the display.

The display will shut itself off when inactive but will turn back on once it feels the coach moving. The senors are not flow-through.

I'm not unhappy with this monitor, especially for $130.00. But as I said, the install and operators instructions are very incomplete, so don't count on being told how it works. You'll have to figure that out on your own.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01180.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	17908  
2016 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock edition
Squerly is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.