Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 03:38 AM   #3
ddlonewolf50

State: Arizona
THOR #13531
Quote:
Originally Posted by blj1961 View Post
Can anyone tell me where the actual drain valve is for the fresh water tank....the dealer responded I don't know. Thor sent me schematics for the water tank. The tank is located behind the dinette and or under a closet. I am just looking for the valve you turn to drain it. There is no spigot outside the RV and no label that says low point drain.
I woud add it does not have a "wet bay"...I have also been told to start taking panels off, look in the drivers compartment....not there.

I crawled under and can see a white pipe right in front of the rear dual axle on the driver side, but no valve.

I appreciate your assistance.
Hi blj 1961 , my wife and I have a Thor Chateau 23U . Our fresh water tank is located under the dinette bench seat cushion to the right side, left side has the water pump and converter and electrical panel . You will also see a big red valve that you use to dump the water in your fresh water tank. There is also a smaller chrome valve that you use to close when you are hooked up to city water source at camp grounds so your fresh water doesn't take on any more water and over flow .

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum