Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 08:44 PM   #10
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
And after all, what would we have done otherwise with those few hours if we didn't get a chance to fix a Thor mistake????
I tried to remove the radio today but didn't have the right tool. I think the one I was using went to the Jensen in the back. I have a little putty knife that should work. I guess you just slide it into the side and push from the back and it should pop out. Hope the wires are long enough to be able to get in there. I think it has a box behind it that the whole thing slides into. I can't quite picture this "stud" but I'll be looking for it and try to tie it down with something...like a missing wing nut. If there's room, I might add some foam around the radio and the box it fits into and maybe add some foam on top of that box sleeve and the dash board above it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.