Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 08:22 PM   #24
Long & Winding road

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Axis 25.4
State: Arkansas
THOR #12231
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
It all makes sense...but its like Facebook...can't get my arms around it yet and don't see a need for it. We're retiring to the beach this year. Daily driving probably will average <5 miles except for MH travels and the occasional jaunt to see the kids in NC and TN as well as other friends around the country. Probably take MH then also just because of the all-in-one convenience. I'll keep the jacked up diesel for years to pull the boat but can easily see where an EV...(uggg, did i really sat that)...might fit in some day. It's all about options. Seems like a "sissy car" to me right now.
Yep, same here. I dont need to "buy" anything new since I work from home. But I guess in 10 years I might need to get something new. You enver know.

"Sissy car".... have you looked at the Tesla Model S or the Audi's Etron? Nothing sissy about them and they can spank most IC cars.

But the cool EV cars come at a price (right now). They need to sell a few 100 thousand "Sissy cars" for a few years for the cool EVcars to trickle down to the $30 - $40 k price range. Plus the demand for cool EV cars will be on the rise as time goes down.

"The times are a changing". (was that Bob Dylan?).
2017 Axis / 25.4: Big Foot Levelers, Aims 1200 Watt inverter, Ceramic Window Tint, Full River AGM 6V batteries, Front Hellwig Sway bar / Rear Track Arm, Safe T Plus Steering Stabilizer, PD 4655 converter, Hard Wired Surge Guard, WEboost + WiFi Ranger, LED Headlights/Driving lights, TPMS, Surge tank, Tornado flush, Viair Compressor
Long & Winding road is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum