Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 02:30 PM   #4
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
Hot water issue

I have the same hot water system. It is not an instant hot water system but rather a continuous hot water system. You need to set the high temp setting (mine is set at 108 since my wife likes hotter water). Once the hot water starts flowing hot, slowly adjust it with the cold in very small increments until it suits you. You will then have UNLIMITED hot showers as long as your propane holds out. I had to watch a You Tube video on how the system works in order to work it properly. I too like you was frustrated with it until I learned HOW the system works and now I love it. No more running out of hot water. I would not go back to the old style 6 gallon water heater system.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum