Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: I need help
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 05:55 PM   #1
Hudsoner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29D
State: Florida
THOR #5756
I need help

Hi all.
I had to change tow dollies from a dolly with surge brakes to one with electrical brakes, and this is where my problem starts. I found the brake connector under the dash (why on earth did they hide it that well), and connected the new controller and it works beautiful. But after that i have problems!
I have a flat trailer connector in the back, which means I have the wires for the lights, etc. But I know that I need to run more wires from the connector under the motorhome to he back. I have no idea where to find this connector. I can't follow the current wies, because they are part of a rather large wire loom, and I can't see where they leave that loom. Can Somebody please give me a hint how to handle the wiring for my 7 pin plug?
Thank you all so much!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.