Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 10:50 PM   #9
Delco Bobby

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Dynamax REV 24 RB
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #3069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoser123 View Post
I want to say they treated me fairly the first four or five times I took my RV in there. But this is a new policy if there's that I don't agree with
Maybe they have a new service manager. I will find out next week. I don’t understand why these shops alienate customers.

I was going to take my RV to Stoltzfus for convenience but Stoltzfus can’t be bothered to return calls. My next RV would be from Stoltzfus or Dylan’s but Stoltzfus blew that. Dylan’s had a live person answer the phone and schedule a an appointment for me.

I had a good rapport with some of the service people at Camping World. Almost bought motorhomes there twice until the fools in the suits blew the sale.

I was a sales manager and Director for most of my career. Those fools would have been fired if they worked for me.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.